Currently, I am on hiatus for submissions* for reviews, and open to guest posts and promo posts. I accept/deny on a case-by-case basis. Please see below for a list of genres I will and won’t accept. If you fit these, please fill out the form at the bottom of the post, or e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org with the appropriate information, and I will get back to you. I will not accept any requests via twitter, facebook, goodreads, etc. This helps to keep confusion down. Thank you for being understanding.
Genres (fiction/non-fiction, adult or YA/NA) I accept:
- Romance (contemporary, paranormal/supernatural — see below for exceptions)
- Urban fantasy/paranormal (romance or not)
- Erotica (please be aware that any reviews I post for this category will be behind a cut tag, due to viewer sensitivity)
- Non-fiction: true crime (especially sensationalized crimes and serial killers)
I do not accept:
- Sci-fi (Star Trek, Star Wars, etc. –I like the movies/shows, but the style tends to be a bit difficult for me to read)
- High/epic fantasy (along the lines of Tolkien, Salvatore, etc.)
- Religious/inspirational fiction
- Historical anything, at this point
- Any non-fiction (exception listed above)
I accept e-books in ePub/PDF formats (Nook compatible) or print copies. I accept no monetary payment nor gifts in exchange for a fair review of your book. Please note that I do not promise to like your book, only to give it a fair chance.
Please include in your e-mail “review request” in the subject line, as well as the following details:
- A brief summary, including title (can be copy/pasted from goodreads, amazon, or any retailer as long as I get a good idea of what the book is about)
- Release date
- Publisher information (if self-published please let me know as I like to include this in my reviews)
You can also include any other special information you’d like, including a cover image (if possible). The three items above are what I require to make my decision. If I decide to decline your request, please note that I will e-mail you and let you know why. Usually it will be because I am swamped with other reviews, in which case you are more than welcome to try again later.
*This hiatus is temporary and will hopefully be re-opened by the new year. I’m currently backlogged horribly, and I’m working on playing catch-up. I’ve finally gotten my NetGalley list down to zero, so I’m working on author submissions now. If you submit a book for review while I am on hiatus, I cannot promise an answer, let alone a review (if you attach a file).